Skip to main content

DRDO MTS Syllabus 2022 - DRDO CEPTAM Multi Tasking CBT Screening - Final

DRDO MTS Syllabus 2022 - DRDO CEPTAM Multi-Tasking CBT Screening - Final

The new syllabus of this recruitment will be updated soon. You can check the previous recruitment syllabus below. Stay tuned for more new information.

DRDO MTS Syllabus 2020 - DRDO CEPTAM Multi Tasking CBT Screening - Final

DRDO MTS Recruitment 


Department Name DRDO
Defence Research and Development Organisation
Post Name MTS 1817 Posts
Education ITI / 10th
Last Date -
Location India Job Type (Govt)
Download Details Click Here

DRDO CEPTAM - 9 Syllabus 2019: Technician CBT - Trade Test

DRDO CEPTAM   to the syllabus of the exam, read this post. DRDO CEPTAM recruitment information to visit the official site. DRDO CEPTAM announces recruitment each year. We show you the syllabus of this recruitment. The syllabus has been obtained from the official site.

The first written exam? Test any ground or? Or by direct interviews selection? To visit the official site for all types of information. DRDO CEPTAM official website notified below..

DRDO CEPTAM Syllabus

DRDO CEPTAM - 9 Syllabus 2019
  • Department: DRDO CEPTAM 09
  • Post Name: Technician
  • Total Posts: 351
  • Education: UG PG 
  • Fee: 100 
  • Maximum Age Limit: 28 
  • Salary: 28000
  • Last Date - Update Soon
  • Exam Date - Update Soon
  • Official Website - drdo.gov.in
  • Full Details And PDF: Download 

Tier 1: 

CBT For Screening 

  • Quantitative Ability
  • Aptitude
  •  General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability
  • General Awareness
  • English Language (Basic)
  • General Science
  • Total Questions: 150
  • Total Marks 150
  • Duration: 120 Minutes
Tier 2:

CBT For Provisional Selection 

  • Subject Related Test 
  • Total Questions: 100 
  • Total Marks 100 
  • Duration: 90 Minutes
examssyllabus.blogspot.in does not upload any syllabus. We can only collect Information from the official site, is easy to express in words. Readers to use their intelligence.


DRDO Syllabus - CEPTAM February Exam Pattern / Syllabus Full Details

The written examination will be OMR based and of two hours duration consisting of 150 objective type multiple choice questions.

a) For STA ‘B’ & Technician ‘A’ : The written test will consist of (i)  50  questions on General Awareness,General Intelligence,  Reasoning Ability, General Science and (ii) 100 Questions on Subject concerned.

b) For Assistant Hindi:   The written test will consist of (i) 50 Questions on General Awareness, General Intelligence, Reasoning & Numerical Ability and (ii) 50 Questions each on Hindi and English Language.

c) For Personal Assistant,  Admin  Assistant ‘A’ & Store Assistant ‘A’ : The written examination will
consist of (i) 50 questions on General Awareness,  General Intelligence & Reasoning & Numerical Ability (ii) 50 questions on General English and (iii) 50 Questions on Hindi OR English language.

d) For Civilian Driver ‘A’, Security Assistant ‘A’, Fire Engine Driver and Fireman: The written test will consist of (i) 100 Questions on General Awareness, General Reasoning, Arithmetic , Numerical Ability (ii) 50 Questions related to Job.

Comments

  1. Hi,

    Could you post the exact syllabus for computer science STA 'B'. I mean what are the concepts will be asked for computer science.

    Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah plz
      my email id is sanjaybhandari@ymail.com

      Delete
  2. Please post the detailed computer science syllabus for STA 'B'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can u pls send me the compleat syllubus of mechanical for the post of st a

    ReplyDelete
  4. pls send me the complete syllabus of post code 0501

    ReplyDelete
  5. ramshivakumar , cau u plz send me exact complete syllabus of admin assistant A ,store assistant A ,security assistant A & when will be the written exam date to my mail(ramshivakumarg@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ramshivakumar , cau u plz send me exact complete syllabus of admin assistant A ,store assistant A ,security assistant A & when will be the written exam date to my mail(ramshivakumarg@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ramshivakumar , cau u plz send me exact complete syllabus of admin assistant A ,store assistant A ,security assistant A & when will be the written exam date to my mail(ramshivakumarg@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. can u plz send, me exact syllabus of admin assistant ...........please update my mail id.....krishnakrrai876@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. pls Sir send me Full Pattern of Admin Assistant 'A'

    ReplyDelete
  10. can u plz mail me the exact syllabus for electronics and telecommunication. my mail id is payalrawal8000@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello sir,

    Please forward me the full syllabus for "Admin Assistant 'A'(0501) and Computer Science(0108)" on shahsaurabh1983@gmail.com

    thanks
    Saurabh Shah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Sir

    Please forward me the syllabus for "Admin Assistant 'A'(0501) and Computer Science(0108)" on shahsaurabh1983@gmail.com

    Thanks
    Saurabh Shah

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can u plz send me the detailed syllabus For STA ‘B’ & Technician ‘A’
    position.
    It will be great help for me.
    My email id is pawan.rahate587@gmail.com.

    Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  14. PLZ SIR SEND THE DRDO EXAM PATTERN IN MY EMAIL ID RAJNIBK25@gmail.com and plz suggest the some tips
    on my id

    ReplyDelete
  15. plz send me drdo STB'B'-2013 agust examination syllabus

    amarendar0003@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. pls send me drdo STA'B' computerscience syllabus-2013

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kinldy send me drdo STA'B' computer science syllabus-2013.
    Email id donbor.sympli@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. plz provide me the previous year exam paper for the drdo ceptem-6 STB'b' at jitulodha@gmail.com or jitender.kumarlodha@wipro.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. plz provide me the previous year exam paper for the drdo STB'B'at jitulodha@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. plz sir send me the detailed syllabus of computer science for the post
    of STA-B... plz plz plz.... E-MAIL is kumarsanju045@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. plz sir send me the detailed syllabus of computer science for STA-B ... my EMAIL is kumarsanju045@gmail.com plzzz....

    ReplyDelete
  22. I want syllabus regarding Metallurgical engineering.. Please Mail me if u have.. My mailing ID vishal.rb17@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. For Assistant Hindi: The written test will consist of (i) 50 Questions on General Awareness, General
    Intelligence, Reasoning & Numerical Ability and (ii) 50 Questions each on Hindi and English Language.
    my id lovevyas2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. sir
    pls send me previous question paper for STB-METALLURGY
    mail i.d is sirish.dscl@gmail.com
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  25. pls send me drdo STA'B' electricai diploma syllabus-2013

    ReplyDelete
  26. pls send me previous question paper for STA ‘B’ & Technician ‘A’ : The written test will consist of (i) 50 questions on General Awareness,
    ppjadon.87@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. sir
    pls. send me previous question paper for. STA ‘B’ & Technician ‘A’ : The written test will consist of (i) 50 questions on General Awareness,

    ReplyDelete
  28. pls send me drdo STA'B' mechatronics diploma syllabus -2013

    ReplyDelete
  29. pls send me drdo STA'B' mechatronics diploma syllabus-2013

    ReplyDelete
  30. pls send me drdo STA'B' mechatronics diploma syllabus-2013 my mail id is - patelhitesh1041@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. i m not able to to take my admit card its coming like invalid entry kindly help me out in this
    my mail id c.sharath30@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. i m not able to take my admit card its shwng like invalid entry kindly help me out in this

    ReplyDelete
  33. Could you post the exact syllabus for computer science STA 'B'.
    My email id is sujago@gmail.com...

    ReplyDelete
  34. i am hearing impaired.. Could you post the exact syllabus for computer science STA 'B'.My email id is sujago@gmail.com...

    ReplyDelete
  35. plz sir send me the detailed syllabus of chemistry for STA-B ... my EMAIL is swapnilalone@yahoo.com


    thank you sir.........

    ReplyDelete
  36. amshivakumar , cau u plz send me exact complete syllabus of admin assistant A

    ReplyDelete
  37. can u send me exact syllabus of STA-B(Mechanical)

    ReplyDelete
  38. can any 1 send me exact syllabus of STA-B for COMPUTER SCIENCE...

    MY MAIL ID quadeer401@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. can any 1send me exact syllabus of STA-B for COMPUTER SCIENCE...

    MY MAIL ID quadeer401@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. can any 1send me exact syllabus of STA-B for COMPUTER SCIENCE...

    MY MAIL ID quadeer401@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. fireman modal papers send me my mail sir my male is g.prasad468@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. please tell me the syllabus of the drdo exam//////////////////////

    ReplyDelete
  43. Please post the detailed welder trade syllabus for STA 'A'

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vyapam Jail Prahari Exam Syllabus 2022 New Paper Pattern

Mp Jail Prahari Syllabus 2022 To apply for the Madhya Pradesh Jail Prahari Recruitment Exam, you must have passed 10th or 12th. And if you apply in this then first your written test will be taken after that your ground test will be done. And if you pass then your medical exam will be taken. After being successful in all the stages, you will be selected on the basis of a merit list. The new syllabus of this recruitment will be updated soon. You can check the previous recruitment syllabus below. Stay tuned for more new information. अभी यह भर्ती नहीं आई है हमने आपके साथ पिछली भर्ती का सिलेबस शेयर किया है. जिसके आधार पर आप पढाई शुरू कर सकते हैं.  पिछली भर्ती की पूरी जानकारी नीचे दी गई है ऊपर दी गई नयी भर्ती की पूरी जानकारी 10 अगस्त तक दे दी जाएगी तब तक इंतज़ार करे. धन्यवाद्! Exam By Vyapam Total Posts - 960  Post Name - Jail Prahari Salary - 5200-20200  Age - 30 Years Education - 10th Location - Mp Last Date - Update Soon Exam Date -  Update Soon Apply Online - Mponline.

MP Police Constable Online Paper Syllabus 2021

यह भर्ती अभी नहीं आई हैं. इसीलिए हम आपके साथ इस भर्ती का पिछली भर्ती के आधार पर सिलेबस की जानकारी दे रहे हैं.  Mp Police Constable New PET Ground Test Details  Latest News 3 September 2021: The new syllabus of this recruitment will be updated soon. You can check the previous recruitment syllabus below. Stay tuned for more new information. Mp Police Paper Pattern 2016 , Mp Police Ground Test New Syllabus 2016 , Mp Police Exam Centers Details    Mp Police Constable in 2016 has 14283 posts. If you have to apply this test. And you want to know about the examination syllabus. Taken by the previous test will tell you vyapam syllabus and examination syllabus is the same this time.Maths / Reasoning has 60 numbers. Maths will contain 20 numbers. Science 10 number 30 number gk will come. MP Samvida Varg 3 Admit Card Download MP Prathamik Shikshak Admit Card 2020